February 10, 2009

5 weeks, 2 days - info.

So, I figured it would be a good memory to do this each week and share with my e-friends and family to see how much I change and grow. I have seen it floating around a few baby blogs. I am going to try to post when I do my baby bump pictures each week (that I have yet to start, shame on me for not posting bloat).


How far along? 5 weeks, 2 days.

Total weight gain/loss: who knows, the scale was never my friend. I am sure I will find out today, since I have a doctors appt. in 45 minutes.

Maternity clothes? nope.

Stretch marks? um yeah, but I had them long before LL 2.0 was in the picture.

Sleep: oh heck yea. so good for now.

Best moment this week: telling my mom!

Movement: none, including both baby & bowels.

Food cravings: twizzlers

Gender: no clue & my maternal instinct is not telling me much.

Labor Signs: nope.

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: staying up until midnight.

What I am looking forward to: making sure that there is in fact a live and healthy baby in my ute.

Weekly Wisdom: don't let peoples negativity or lack of interest change the fact that you are about to embark on the journey of your lifetime.

Milestones: seeing my bewbies and nips change before my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment