February 23, 2009

7 weeks, 1 day.

I'm a slack with my bloated belly shot, but it will emerge this week, I promise.

How far along? 7 weeks, 1 day.

Total weight gain/loss: didn't dare step on the scales.

Maternity clothes? just my bella band.

Stretch marks? um yeah, but I had them long before LL 2.0 was in the picture.

Sleep: i get up AT LEAST once a night to let the pee out.

Best moment this week: sleeping in.

Movement: none baby OR bowel.

Food cravings: chicken noodle soup (Campbell's only)

Gender: i had a very "britney spears" like twins dream, it involved tripping with two babies in my hands and wearing some cutoff shorts and cowboy boots. seriously.

Labor Signs: nope.

Belly Button in or out? still in.

What I miss: going to bed after 11pm.

What I am looking forward to: hearing my babies heartbeat in a few weeks!

Weekly Wisdom: be unique with baby names people. Ava, Emma and Jake are not unique even if you spell them like you were drunk in the woods with a blindfold on.

Milestones: telling some distant family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment