March 31, 2009

baby stuff.


so, i am sure that cj is thrilled that i buy our unborn child more clothes than i probably should seeing as that we will not find out the sex of LL 2.0 until sometime in may. LL 2.0's closest is a strict color pallet of greens, yellows and whites.... for now.

well this past weekend was a big challenge for me. there were two children's consignment sales in my town and boy, you better believe i was at both of them [along with about 100 other savvy moms]. the consignment sales where i live are like no other. i live in a town that has a six figure median income. so, these people obviously have children right.... duh, they have like four or five. although i am not one of those people, i surely do not have a problem basking in their "gently used" children's clothes [some of which still have tags on them!!]
for ridiculously cheap prices. my best snag of the weekend was definitely the baby Dior white footed sleeper for $1.50, the thing smelled new. [see above]




i can almost guarantee that everything in my fetus' closet cost me under $60. you have be thrifty in this economy for realz.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, what awesome deals!! And all those little things just look so sweet in the closet... that was my favorite part. Except I did that at like, 37 weeks. You're a lot more organized, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally hitting up the consignment shops in the fancy part of town now :) You're so smart!

    ReplyDelete