April 30, 2009

16 week "bump".

a little late, but here you go :o).

15 days until the big ultrasound! woot.


How far along? 16 weeks!!!
Total weight gain/loss: up 6.5 pounds total.
Maternity clothes? yep, and i just got a bunch of new shirts.
Stretch marks? no new ones.
Sleep: it depends.
Best moment this week: looking more round and pregnant, and not just super lumpy.
Movement: still nothing.
Food cravings: water and apples.
Gender: i have no maternal instincts on this subject. i fail.
Labor Signs: none.
Belly Button in or out? in.
What I am looking forward to: our big ultrasound in 15 days.
Weekly Wisdom: don't let setbacks put you in a foul mood. i know that some "people" will get what is coming to them.
Milestones: figuring out that my pregnancy "rash" may be allergies to my fabric softner or my body wash. :) aaaaaaand taking our hospital tour.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Where did you get the maxi from? I haven't seen any quite that cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that is awesome about figuring out the allergy thing. I hope that is what it really is! You will be so much more comfy now. Can't wait to hear about the gender!

    ReplyDelete