May 25, 2009

20 weeks - i'm halfway yo.

holy cow! HALFWAY.


How far along? 20 weeks, and halfway.
Total weight gain/loss: up 11 pounds total.
Maternity clothes? sporting them, but no new ones this week.
Stretch marks? no new ones.
Sleep: talk to me later about that.
Best moment this week: getting to see our little girl v on the ultrasound.!
Movement: flutters?!? i wish i knew what i was looking for.
Food cravings: water, ice cream.
Gender: GIRL.
Labor Signs: none.
Belly Button in or out? in.
What I am looking forward to: feeling her kick and punch me, internally of course.
Weekly Wisdom: don't wait until the last minute to start the nursery or any time consuming projects, im sure my energy will depleted by the third trimester.
Milestones: knowing who is in my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment