January 01, 2010

happy new year!

W hat did i do today? gave my blog a face lift [do you like it?] and that's about it. i would say that was a win for team crystal on this first day of twenty ten.

unlike 80% of the rest of the world, i usually don't make new years resolutions, just not my style. however; this year i am going to try to resolve to keep my mean face that i apparently sport most of the time, on the down low. i would say that losing weight is on my resolution list as well this year, but that is not something that i can fall back on. this last little bit of baby weight is not gonna fall off all by itself. i think i hear jillian michaels beckoning me to my fresh copy of the 30 day shred.

le sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new layout! I have enjoyed looking through your blog - Vegas and my little girl are birthday twins (Oct 19)! Vegas is just adorable! Feel free to check out my site - mrsneveu.blogspot.com

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete