May 03, 2010

days [116 - 123]

[116] - first park visit with mom and dad. mom almost died when she saw how dirty the swing was. i decided to touch every part of it to piss her off :).
[117] - six month photo shoot - with my mommy clone sunglasses.
[118] poor little ham hocks got the works at the pediatrician today.
[119] - this is my "i can handle this lemon maybe" face.
[120] - mom you really should have removed those jeans from the shower curtain rod. what will your readers think? more importantly, what will they think of that stank face you are making that i am clearly not amused by?
[121] - not so sure about this whole - sitting in a cart -  thing.
[122] - puppy love.
[123] - she was being amused by a flying baby orajel tube. sucker.





ALSO, do you want to win some REDICULOUSLY awesome handmade jewelry? who wouldn't? jump on over to stilettos and diapers to enter her giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE it here! LOVE that you named your baby Vegas, and LOVE your self proclaimed misuse of punctuation. You'll be seeing more of me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is so adorable!!!! The glasses are killing me.

    I have such baby lust right now it is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply cannot take the cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopped in to give you a special award. you can find it HERE

    I know you are busy but I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog. I just found you via Mrs Priss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog!! And your girl is too cute for words! I'm your newest follower!
    http://lidiaadel.blogspot.com

    by the way, I've been wondering where everyone is getting the "6 month stickers" for the onesies! is it online??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah I've said it before & I'll say it again... I die from the cuteness of those white leggings!

    And Gianna & Vegas must have come up with their scheme together to piss us off by touching every inch of the swings we put them in. Little stink bug even got a taste of it... I was about to lysol her mouth out when Hubbs stopped me & said that would probably be worse for her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. britt - i got those stickers from here http://www.pickysticky.com/shop.php $15

    mrs. f - lysol PROBABLY would not be beneficial in this particular situation. :)

    ReplyDelete