as most of you know, I HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND. and you know why?
i don't have a good reason. i am lazy, i feel like i have lost my blogging momentum, but with a little push from my wonderful husband and a child that does something new daily, i feel as if i can see the light at the end of the tunnel. i can only hope i have a reader or two left.
so to kick off the "new blogging me" here is miss vegas' 10 month post, seven days from her 11 month birthday. ha.
oh, and i even made a fancy new blog header to spice it up a little. :)
here are the highlights.
- you have gotten FOUR new teeth within the past week, bringing the grand total to six! [two on the top, four on the bottom].
- you wave, clap, do the [pirate face] and say 'dada' on command.
- with your new teeth has came an undying love of puffs.
- you crawled, ONE time for me, and no one believes me, lol.
- you have become so vocal. if you don't like something, you let us know.
- you still tap everything with you middle finger. cute as can be.
- you have started to self feed, SO CUTE.
- you point your play remote towards the tv. this may be a problem.
- you can go from belly to butt and vice versa, so you rarely get stuck in one spot anymore.
- daddy and i think you are going to be a tall lady, we are anxious to see your length at your next pedi appointment.
- it is almost car seat upgrade time. the newborn chicco is not cutting it anymore.
- recently, you have been pulling your bows out of your hair. this is not okay little lady!
- you call for your "mama" when you are sad. :) :) :)
- you have discovered a new hole on your face... your nose. ew. keep that finger out of there please!
- you still are a mini me clone of your father.
- and i see a baby mullet growing on that head of yours.
you are our soul and the glue that holds us together. you have been nothing short of a miracle to our lives. we love you more than anything in this world.
mom and dad.