March 02, 2009

8 weeks, 1 day.


How far along? 8 weeks, 1 day.

Total weight gain/loss: didn't dare step on the scales.

Maternity clothes? just my bella band, BUT I did buy a pair of beige crops for the summer at Target this past weekend.

Stretch marks? um yeah, but I had them long before LL 2.0 was in the picture.

Sleep: i get up AT LEAST twice a night to let the pee out.

Best moment this week: it snowed and i got to sleep in with both of my babies.

Movement: none baby OR bowel.

Food cravings: rice krispie treats, homemade.

Gender: my dad gave me his .02 and told me i was having a girl, plain and simple.

Labor Signs: nope.

Belly Button in or out? still in.

What I miss: sleeping comfy on my belly and not feeling guilty.

What I am looking forward to: hearing my babies heartbeat in a few weeks!

Weekly Wisdom: i found out this week that nasal congestion is a symptom of the first trimester. WTF, who knew this? not me, i've been stuffed up all week.

Milestones: my jeans are starting to feel SNUG when i sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment