May 07, 2009

17 week "bump".

8 days and counting until our big ultrasound..... im about to pee my pants.


How far along? 17 weeks!!!
Total weight gain/loss: up 6.5 pounds total.
Maternity clothes? yep, i'm sporting them, but no new ones this week.
Stretch marks? no new ones.
Sleep: talk to me later about that.
Best moment this week: a stranger asked me when i was due.
Movement: still nothing.
Food cravings: water, apples and pizza.
Gender: i have no maternal instincts on this subject. i fail.
Labor Signs: none.
Belly Button in or out? in.
What I am looking forward to: our big ultrasound in 8 days.
Weekly Wisdom: i don't think your ready for this jelly, my bodies too bootylicious for ya babe. - not really sure where that came from :)
Milestones: i finally did some laundry this week, woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment