October 10, 2009

me no likey my search bar this week.

i get weekly updates from Lijit, the website that hosts my search bar to the left of the screen.

i have been noticing that the word "miscarriage" [which showed up about a week ago] keeps getting bigger by the day. the only reason that it would be getting bigger is because people are searching for it on my blog, which i find mildly confusing. in the past seven days it has been searched up TWENTY FIVE times.

can someone help me out here? if you searched it up, did an outside website direct you here?

thanks in advance.

2 comments:

  1. I have never searched that on your blog. I found you from the bump. I am having a little girl in february so I am following your blog for a little insight on everything that is to come for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work at Lijit and just wanted you to know if you don't like seeing miscarriage in your popular searches cloud, you can filter that search term and remove it. Simply log in to your Lijit account and on your profile page you'll see a link to 'Filter displayed search terms'. Click on that and you can put miscarriage on your blacklist, which means that you will no longer see it in your popular searches cloud.

    If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm tara [at] lijit [dot] com and I'm happy to help!

    ReplyDelete