jenny tagged me to share "10 honest things about me and my life"... here you go.
 - i tend to come off as a bitch to people who don't know me. and in some aspects i truly am. no apologies.
 - i probably get five comments a week on "how beautiful" my hair is. i don't really notice it, but then i see a bunch of people that have busted hair, and i am thankful.
 - i love that my husband hasn't "let himself go", he's still as cute, skinny and fashionable as ever.
 - cj and i started dating when i was in 9th grade and he was in 10th, we dated for eight years (we met on the internet!) before we got married and had a baby and we owned our first house by the time i was 19 years old.
 - i am starting phlebotomy school (needles and blood!) at the end of this month. i needed a career change, well, i kinda just need a career. ha. looks interesting to me.
 - i have a three ring binder with baseball card inserts FILLED with coupons. i actually enjoy clipping coupons and saving money. its a sickness.
 - i am in l o v e with Obama. i want to meet him in IRL. (he's on my top 5 list) i want him to talk directly to me, say my name and all that jazz because i love his sexy voice.
 - i have a body pillow i sleep with most nights, and her name is Celly - shes green like the veggie. our GPS also has a name, its Val.
 - i can lay down and literally fall asleep in under two minutes. it pisses cj off so bad.
 - cj and i are very certain that we will win the power ball lottery very soon, and often daydream of all of the things we will buy... i will absolutely "need" a range rover, and a new pair of boobies the day we win.
now i'm going to tag this lady to follow suit because i love her.