March 09, 2010

[vegas] - the past six days.

we got a new laptop and dummy me couldn't find the camera software so the pictures have just been hanging out in the old canon waiting to be uploaded to the world.

[63] - that hand must be somewhere around the face when she sleeps. weirdo kid.

[64] - puuuuuleeeease dad, google lady gaga all you want, she is a tranny, like it or not.
[65] - my signature hand.on.face. pose.
[66] - got milk?
[67] - don't be hatin' on the thighs.
[68] - um, excuse you. [inherited that bitch face from mom obv.]

6 comments:

  1. Oh sweet Lord, she looks SO tiny and adorable sitting on her Dad's lap! AGH, come here so I can hold that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to your blog but I love it so far :) Vegas is adorable (and I LOVE the name!)... My daughter has inherited my "oh snap" face (as my husband calls it...) not one of my finer traits. =] Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is THE best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought of you - http://www.cafepress.com/dd/33122374

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. B - I must have something now. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just found you through TMB, and am now following. Not only is your daughter so sweet, but the photos are awesome and the captions, funny.

    Liz
    http://thejostesfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete