May 06, 2010

little lovelies winner.

since i am doing one million and fifty six things all day today, including meeting this lady IRL and her cuddle baby sully [so excited!] i figured i would post the the winner in the weeeee morning hours, while most other [normal] people are sleeping.


















the winner of the $15 etsy shop credit to little lovelies is...











#76 Alice said...
Okay, I am now following your blog! yay!

Alice - email me asap at littlelotero@aol.com to claim your prize!

thank you all for participating! and thank you even more to morgan - for hooking a girl up!

1 comment:

  1. OH. MY. GOD! I actually won!!! Thank you so SO much! I enter these things all the time and never win, but as I love Morgan and her little lovelies so much this is this best one I could have won! xxx

    ReplyDelete