what you will need:
- 1 or 2 cooked chicken breasts [chopped in teeny bits].
- 2 cups of frozen corn - thawed.
- 1 [10 oz.] package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- 1 [15 oz.] can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese blend.
- 1 [4 oz.] can diced green chiles, drained.
- 4 green onion tops, chopped.
- 1 pkg [about 24] egg roll wrappers - can find in fresh vegetable section at store.
- 1 tsp. ground cumin.
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder.
- 1 tsp. salt.
- 1/2 tsp. pepper.
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper.
preheat oven to 425.
1. in a large bowl combine all ingredients minus the egg roll wrappers. mix well.
2. lay an egg roll wrapper on on a work surface so that to you, the wrapper looks like a diamond.
3. place about 1/4 cup of the filling in the center.
4. fold tip closest to you over the filling, roll a bit, then take the two end points of the wrapper, and fold them towards the center. continue rolling until an egg roll is formed.
5. dip finger in water and rub over final flap to seal.
lightly oil baking sheet with cooking spray. place egg rolls on baking sheet seam side down and spray tops of egg rolls with cooking spray. bake for about 16 minutes. serve warm with salsa and sour cream.
so easy, yet so delicious. enjoy!