SIX MONTHS OLD. - like last week, but i am in denial.
she is growing like a weed here lately. watching her explore and learn new things never gets boring for dad and i. here are a few things i don't want to forget, fully equipped with pictures from our six month photoshoot.
- you weigh 15 pounds / 7 ounces [50th percentile].
- you are 25 inches long [50th percentile].
- pediatrician said you have a big head like mom and dad.
- you are trying to master the unassisted big girl sit. almost there.
- you laugh anytime your dad sings "imma be" - by black eyed peas. weird, i know.
- you pay close attention to our lips when we talk to you. i wonder how long it will be until you talk?
- you get antsy the second you get bored. impatient, just like your mom.
- you eat like a champ. sweet potatoes, bananas, pears, prunes, oatmeal and squash.
- apparently you are a beautiful baby because it seems like you get an abnormal amount of compliments. not like i am bragging [okay, i am].
- you have miraculously decided that you will take a paci, but only the avent variety. kinda late dontchya think girl?
- you got your ears pierced - you're welcome.
- you have recently discovered your furry brother maddox, and watch his every move.
- you still don't sleep completely through the night, but i cannot complain, you are a great napper.
- you sat in your first restaurant highchair, and it swallowed you whole.
- you prefer to be carted around in the baby bjorn when we grocery shop so you can look at everything.
- you are finally growing hair!
dad needs to shave his face.
mom needs to brush that hair.
yes, those are baby sunglasses. TY old navy.