September 15, 2009

36 weeks - and the belly.

so here i am in all of my 36 week glory.


How far along? 36 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: up 22 pounds since pre-pregnancy. so, i most def did gain some weight from my last doctors appointment, but 6 lbs in 2 weeks! i must lay off of the cheese.
Maternity clothes? yes, but my non maternity shirts are becoming far too short, boo. i hate hate hate the frumpy maternity look.
Stretch marks? my old schoolies are most def getting more noticeable. ::tear::
Sleep: if you consider sleep, waking up 4 times a night to pee, then yes.
Best moment this week: realizing that i am one week away from FULL TERM!
Movement: my stomach is currently going in every direction possible these days.
Food cravings: WATER. but is that considered a food?
Gender: GIRL.
Labor Signs: none, braxton hicks are more frequent for realz.
Belly Button in or out? in, but definitely getting less shallow.
What I am looking forward to: getting her nursery done before she actually gets here. i promise, i will post pictures soon.
Milestones: having a "come to jesus" meeting with myself. i seriously just realized that it should be less than a month before our little girl is safe in our arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment