vegas has very little hair [i know, i'm sad about it too] but many bows. they were daintily sitting in a white porcelain flower shaped bowl collecting dust. so what does this lady do? i made a picture frame bow hanging thingie. dur.
totally just noticed vegas has a bow on her shirt in the picture, ironic?
so simple, i figured i would share.
what you need:
- a rad picture frame.
- an equally awesome picture.
- hot glue gun
1. put picture in the frame. [specific much?]
2. cut desired length of ribbon - you will need two pieces.
3. on the back of the frame add two dots of hot glue [about an inch apart] to one piece of ribbon and attach about 2 inches from the bottom. [if you are me, you will burn your finger, ouch.]
4. repeat step three for the second piece of ribbon.
i added a little something something on the bottom to keep the ribbon from curling, as it is in her bathroom as opposed to her bedroom. thanks mrs. priss for this ridiculously cute idea. she's my west coast bestie, btw.